Social Media Internship at STRYDE in Draper
Stryde, a firm specializing in ecommerce marketing, is looking an individual who is interested in growing a career in the field of digital marketing. This position is fast paced, extremely exciting, and sometimes stressful!
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner, is self-motivated, can quickly learn the client’s industry and begin engaging in social media activity, and not afraid to learn and leverage new technologies on behalf of clients.
Mission: The mission of the Social Media Intern is to assist the Digital Marketing Manager in fulfilling both organic and paid social media strategy and providing outstanding customer service.
- Create social media calendars based on content editorial calendars
- Promote new content and re-promote older content
- Curate industry news and though leader content to push through social channels
- Perform organic and paid Instagram marketing
- Perform organic and paid Facebook marketing
- Perform organic and paid Twitter marketing
- Perform organic and paid Pinterest marketing
- Perform organic and paid LinkedIn marketing
- Perform organic and paid YouTube marketing
- Engage in coversations happening on social profiles and hashtags
- Assist digital marketing managers in preparing client reports
- Providing outstanding customer service
- One year experience in social media marketing preferred
- Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel, internet-based applications, and social networking websites
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision
Please apply if the following describe you:
- A team player
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Passionate about interacting with clients
- Goal oriented
- Love to be held accountable
- Love to push limits
- Love to put your head down and get to work
- Love to think strategically
- Believe you can be the best social media specialist in the world
CLICK HERE to apply.