Simplifile seeks a marketing intern to join our rapidly growing company. This position is located at the Simplifile corporate offices in Provo, UT. The Simplifile Marketing Intern is responsible for coordinating assigned marketing tasks and activities across the company.
Simplifile, the nation’s largest e-recording network, was founded in 2000 to connect settlement agents and county recorders via its e-recording service. Today Simplifile has broadened its services to include collaboration tools and post-closing visibility for mortgage lenders and settlement agents working together on real estate documents.
The Simplifile Marketing Intern will be responsible for assigned marketing tasks and activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain marketing experience of working within a technology company
• Make valuable contacts with professionals
• Opportunity to apply your academic knowledge in a practical environment
• Develop core marketing skills and personal attributes
• Potential opportunity to make a career in marketing at Simplifile
- A passion for marketing
• Knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Positive and professional team player
• Self-starter with emphasis on multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organization
• Interact and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
Experience and Education
• Completing bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
• Marketing experience at a previous company a plus