Apply by July 14, 2017
The Springville Museum of Art is seeking interested students who are looking for a valuable internship opportunity. We are offering internships in our curatorial, education, and operations departments for the fall 2017 semester, beginning on September 12th. Information as well as an online application may be found on our website, www.smofa.org/intern , and additional materials may be sent to Michelle Tobian at email@example.com.
• Database & Acquisitions • Records Management • Exhibition Research & Planning • Museum History • Library & Artist Research
• Public Events and Programs • Media Production • Curriculum Development
• Marketing • Grant Research and Writing • Membership Drive
• Go to smofa.org > programs > volunteer > intern > Intern Application
• Once the internship application is filled out, email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume with professional references, a cover letter and a 1-2 page writing sample.