WildWorks creates interactive entertainment for kids that’s fun, substantive, and beautiful. Founded in 2003 by game industry veterans (originally as “Smart Bomb Interactive”), WildWorks builds and publishes blockbuster mobile, social and online games; including the #1 online playground for kids in the U.S., Animal Jam. Through a collaborative association with the National Geographic Society, Animal Jam incorporates rich factual content about science and animals, and provides free learning resources for teachers and parents through its “AJ Academy” portal. WildWorks is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a satellite office in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The WildWorks team of 120 includes the best multimedia artists, engineers, designers, safety experts, and community support staff now working in interactive media.
As the Marketing & Licensing Intern you will divide your time between working with the marketing, licensing, social media and educational teams. You will work with the marketing department to plan, execute, deploy and optimize global marketing campaigns; with the licensing department to monitor product development timelines, coordinate product distribution, display products internally or externally, and respond to questions from our customer service department. This role will also provide additional support to our social media and educational departments. This position is on location in our Salt Lake City, Utah studio. This is a part-time, temporary paid internship position.
- Assist with marketing campaign execution and reporting
- Research and analyze media performance
- Perform market research and learn how to make strategic recommendations
- Monitor & document licensed product releases
- Merchandise in-office product displays
- Review and compile customer service feedback
- Assist with social media copywriting, content curation and scheduling
- Support vendor & influencer communication
- Assist with educational outreach and events
- Recent graduate or student pursuing a degree in marketing, licensing, entertainment arts or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Self-motivated and organized
Intern will learn the media planning process for marketing a game using a variety of media: digital, print, TV, affiliate marketing, etc.
Intern will learn the process of developing licensed product including concepting, production methods, packaging and marketing.
Intern will learn day-to-day customer service procedures.
Intern will create social media campaign posts.
Intern will learn project management skills related to planning, scheduling, and executing a variety of tasks for internal and external stakeholders.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a part-time, on-site position in our Salt Lake City studio.