VitalSmarts is looking for a full-time Product Development Intern to assist the Product Development team as we bring a new product to market. This intern is working from June to mid August.
Our mission is to change the world by changing behavior. We affect that change by delivering the best of social science to learners in a way that is engaging and actionable. The goal of every training program we deliver is to create a life-experience for every learner, enabling learners to grow, change, and develop in ways that improve their lives. We are looking for someone who is smart, passionate and fun; who wants to support learning offerings that make a difference; and who can execute on directed tasks efficiently.
The Product Development Intern will work with the Sr Product Manager and the Subject Matter Experts to create supporting material for our new instructor-led course.
- Curate trainer support resources
- Gather and analyze participant feedback during the testing phase
- Organize employee training for our new course
- Assist web team in adding resources to our Trainer Zone web page
- Special Projects as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to self-start with strong sense of urgency to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to collaborate across teams and build/leverage relationships
- Manage multiple tasks, adapt to changing priorities, and deal effectively with ambiguity
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications
For more information and to apply visit here