Job Title: Marketing Intern
Deadline: May 25, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans. Retirement and Pension plans. Free transit passes, tuition reimbursement, and a free onsite medical clinic.
Job Summary: Perform market analysis and research on key customers and target markets with emphasis on increasing ridership. Support leadership team in identifying marketing strategies and develop action plan to distribute information to current and potential riders. Collaborate with corporate marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns. Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities throughout the region of responsibility. Prepare promotional presentations tailored for key markets in the Ogden region. Help distribute marketing materials and organize marketing events. Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
Education: Junior level student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, seeking an undergraduate degree in marketing or related field. Must have at least a 3.0 GPA. Transcripts and two letters of recommendation will be required prior to any offer of employment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word and Excel, Visio), Outlook, Share Point, and quantitative/statistical analysis preferred
· Prefer solid understanding of different marketing techniques with strong desire to learn along with a professional drive, and passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
· Good understanding of data, process, and operations analysis.
· Strong analytical and organization skills
· Interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
· Prioritization, time management, self-management, and decision-making skills
· Conflict resolution and sensitivity and diplomacy skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups at
—OR— An equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience.
(UTA reserves the right to determine the equivalencies of education and experience.)
Pay Rate $10.894 – $14.657 per hour depending on level of education completed. This position is part-time, not to exceed 29 hours per week and offers flexible scheduling. Duration: 3-6 months.
Click here for more information. For additional questions, please call Human Resources at 801-287-2324