Clementine Photo Booths – West Jordan, UT
$12 an hour – Part-time, Temporary, Internship
|Paid Internship – Email & Social Media Marketing Specialist
Clementine Photo Booths is a growing entertainment company seeking an Email & Social Media Marketing Intern who will oversee the development and growth of the email marketing program. This person will be responsible for creating, testing, scheduling, analyzing, optimizing, and reporting on email campaign initiatives to drive leads for Clementine Photo Booths. This position will provide technical and operational recommendations to improve the marketing automation program.
- Manage day-to-day project initiation, creative proofing, execution, and deployment of email marketing initiatives.
- Set up and deploy email campaigns within our marketing automation solution. You’ll be challenged to think on your feet and address quick turnaround projects that require immediate problem solving and action.
- Identify and build new processes to increase operational efficiencies for event automation and management.
- Shape social media and digital campaigns with competitive and industry analysis and measurement framework
- Responsible for driving strategic collaboration within social media channels and implementing digital content marketing strategies designed to achieve high engagement rates and increase brand awareness.
- Create and disseminate content onto third party websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest and a host of directory sites.
- Student in marketing or related business major
- Experience in direct marketing, email execution, managing email campaigns/contests, content, and design.
- Experience working with email service provider platforms as well as form and landing page builders to manage campaigns, content, and designs.
- Proven track record of development of email marketing campaigns.
- Experienced with responsive design and automation emails.
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end with minimal supervision.
- Superior interpersonal abilities and strong communications skills (oral and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Temporary/Part-time (potential for permanent position) Please respond with a current resume and cover letter. Candidates with a match in qualifications will be contacted by our hiring team. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Click here for more information.