Are you inspired by helping others? We are!
WE KNOW what it takes to be the best you need to be in the real world of behavioral health treatment because we live it every day. Forget your typical “coffee-fetching” internship. Come work with us and learn what it means to get really good at something.
Valley Behavioral Health is impressive. With over 800 employees, and 31 clinics in five counties, we are the largest and most comprehensive mental health treatment organization in Utah. We are looking for an intern who wants a good challenge, will truly own this opportunity and really complement our fun team of caring professionals.
Location: 5965 South 900 East, Murray, UT 84121
Schedule: P/T 20 hours; M-F (flexible with your school schedule)
Pay: Stipends available based on number of hours worked
- Be privileged with being part of an elite team made up of innovative, industry standard setters dedicated to the best practices in the Behavioral Health industry
- Assist the communications team in creating a strong strategic schedule for social media among all brands affiliated with Valley Behavioral Health.
- Collect and organize marketing content and make it easily accessible for the marketing team (including photos on SLACK).
- Scheduling and posting on brands affiliated with Valley’s social media.
- Upon successful completion of your internship you will receive a letter of recommendation as well as a possible job opportunity with our innovative, cutting edge company.
- Currently enrolled in a Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing program in an accredited university/college.
- Have a strong interpersonal and communication skill set as well as strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Are a forward-thinking, research driven, proactive team player. The words “not my job” don’t apply to you.
- Have experience in and a passion for communication with an obsession about details.
- Have basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Highly effective in describing research findings through the written word as well as the creation of easy to interpret visualization of data.
- The use of computers as well as various software programs is second nature to you.
- Proficient in a wide variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Glassdoor, #Slack, and Snapchat.
- Have a strong drive for social media, knowledge of upcoming trends and an eye for digital design.
Click here for more information.