Stewart Cascade helps individuals and organizations transform to thrive and grow in our rapidly changing world. The company accomplishes this by offering a mix of transformation advisory services, online classes, and in-person retreats to inspire and empower our clients. See www.stewartcascade.com for more information.
We’re looking for a writer to help with the creation of an online class and related content focused on individual and organizational transformation.
The internship is based out of Provo, UT and runs for 3 months beginning mid-May. The candidate will work 20 hours a week and have flexibility in shaping their work schedule. The position pays $10 an hour.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Passion for storytelling and creativity
- Ability to write about complex ideas in a simple and clear manner
- Well-organized with the capacity to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and creative ownership
- Curiosity about online education and willingness to learn
- Working toward English or related degree
- Conduct secondary research
- Illuminate key concepts in creative ways including through stories
- Structure flow of course content
- Write the narrative of the course
- Assist in testing and refining the course
- The writer may also assist with visual design and marketing of the course if skills align