LDS Church Public Affairs Media Relations Internship
Do you enjoy following current events and reading the news? Are you looking for a flexible internship to give you communications experience at a nonprofit organization? The LDS Church media relations team is looking for a paid, part-time intern (20 hrs/week) beginning May 2017, and we’d love to get to know you and see if you’d be a good fit for our team.
– Background or interest in marketing or communications
– Proficient in Microsoft Suite
– Interest in current events, LDS Church-related news and news trends
– Consistent, dedicated and detail-oriented
– Critical thinker
– Strong writing skills
– Internship duration: May 2016-May 2017. Applicants must demonstrate interest in interning for the full year.
– HR requirement: LDS Church member in good standing
Please send a cover letter and resume to Karlie Guymon at email@example.com before Monday, March 6th.