Graphic Design Internship
Graphic Design Intern
More Good Foundation 3 reviews
– Orem, UT
We are looking to expand our graphic design team by hiring a few dedicated and ambitious individuals to help us with the many designs we are working on for Mormon Hub. Our goal is to produce uplifting, quality, and entertaining content.
As a graphic designer you will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing multiple design campaigns.
- Collaborate with video, writing, and social media teams to assist in department-specific design needs
- Create memes, infographics, and logos among other projects as needed.
- Analyze current media trends on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube, being aware of what allows for the production of modern and viral content
- Brainstorm and develop team and individual project ideas as needed
- Graphic design experience
- 1+ years of experience with Adobe software, including Photoshop, or Illustrator (negotiable based on portfolio quality)
- Understanding of basic design principles: composition, color, balance, timing, etc.
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Additional Information Please include sample work and/or link to a portfolio
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Position: Part Time
- Location: Orem, UT
- Office Hours: 20 hours/wk — hours are flexible to work around classes or other employment
- Compensation: TBD