- Create timely social media campaigns
- Analyze the best time to post based on trending topics then schedule posts for many different social media pages
- Collaborate with design, writing, SEO and video teams to assist in department-specific social media campaigns and projects
- Analyze current social media trends on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube and from there, be able to evaluate how take part in the conversation
- Post relevant content to many social media pages on many different platforms using CoSchedule
- Attend Share Expos to help teach social media to young adults, as well as advertising our brands
- Manage followers on many social media platforms
- The applicant should be an innovator. They should feel comfortable coming up with ideas and unafraid to present their ideas in a team setting.
- A background in social media is strongly recommended, though it’s not required. However, the applicant should have their own social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) and understand how each platform functions.
- The applicant should be very self-motivated and be able to complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Position: Part Time
- Location: Orem, UT
- Office Hours: 20 hours/wk — hours are flexible to work around classes or other employment
- Compensation: TBD