Assist the Library Division of the Church History Department in processing Patriarchal Blessing requests. We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and committed individual to join our team!
This is a paid internship, which is anticipated to last one year (12 months). This position is a part-time (approximately 28 hours per week) hourly, nonexempt position. The candidate must be currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from (within the last 12 months), an undergraduate- or graduate-degree program.
Individual’s responsibilities include finding requestors’ blessings in a database, trouble shooting and performing additional research for complex requests. It also requires contacting and interacting with requestors when additional information is needed, interacting with employees, volunteers, and patrons on a daily basis via telephone, email and in person. The position deals with information of a confidential nature and requires sensitivity to privacy of individuals.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- General understanding of Church history
- Knowledge of computer databases and programs
- Researching and reading handwritten documents
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
Find out more about the many benefits of Church Employment at http://careers.lds.org.
Apply here: https://careers.lds.org/search/public/jobdetail.aspx?jobid=173228&bid=326&tid=x_b35fa9c1-d7b7-43a3-a8e8-acf493540688