The APAICS Congressional Fellowship program offers full-time legislative and public policy fellowships in Washington, D.C. The Fellowship provides exceptional graduates and young professionals an opportunity to work on policy issues as staff members of a congressional office. The program aims to build leadership skills, encourage political civic engagement, and foster a strong interest in public service careers.
Apply by February 21, 2017 here: http://apaics.org/congressional-fellows/
- Applicants must have at least completed an undergraduate degree prior to program start date, unless otherwise specified.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, asylees, or individuals who are lawfully authorized to work full-time without restriction for any U.S. employer and who, at the time application, possess lawful evidence of employment authorization.
- Click here to fill out the online application for the Congressional fellowship. Please email email@example.com for specific questions.
- Attach a cover letter and resume in PDF format to the online application under “Cover Letter and Resume.”
- Official Transcripts (original transcript sent directly from school registrar) and two (2) letters of recommendation must be sent to APAICS before the deadline for application to be considered.
1001 Connecticut Avenue NW #320
Washington, D.C. 20036