Internship position at U.S. Translation Company
The Intern’s primary position is to assist the Project Management/ Sales Departments with conducting research on new, current and past clients.
DUTIES WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
- Work with Sr. Business Development Consultant to find leads to capture new business.
- Research potential new business for correct contacts and schedule appointments
- Research industries that may have a need for translation/interpretation services and research correct contacts
- Rank leads according to highest potential to lowest potential
- Research previous and current clients to determine types of business and clients to reach out to
- Meticulously follow instructions when completing task
- Compile sales spreadsheets and deliver data in informative matter
- Help determine what steps might be necessary to move from “cold” client to “warm” client
- Must have experience using computers and expert knowledge of MS Office products.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be capable of working under periodic stressful conditions.
- Must have excellent writing skills for the creation of presentations, reports, and email correspondence
- Must be willing to train on-the-job where experience and knowledge falls short of job requirements. Needs to be capable of quickly learning various documentation procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must have the ability to work well with people.
- University student currently enrolled.
- Residing legally in the US.
- No criminal record and certificate of good conduct from your school required.
15-20 hours a week. Our hours of operation are M-F 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Salt Lake City. 320 W 200 S
This is not a paid position however; you may qualify for credits at your school. U.S. Translation Company will provide a certificate of appreciation at the completion of your internship.
Email your resume and cover letter to Giovanna Roeseler email@example.com . For more information about the internship please call Giovanna at 801-393-5300.