Position: Paid Technical Writing Internship at Owlet Baby Care
Type: Full time or part time
Owlet is literally changing the world. 5 years from now every baby will come home from the hospital with an infant health monitor like Owlet. Come join a passionate team that is creating potentially lifesaving technology.
After two years of developing the world’s smallest baby specific pulse oximeter, Owlet has launched and has seen tremendous growth. At Owlet, we are maniacal about the customer experience and our Net Promoter Score. To us NPS is just as important as revenue or product costs. Your work will directly impact the company and our beloved customers; and you will report directly to one of the cofounders.
Come do work that matters.
The Owlet User Experience team is searching for a talented UX designer to function as lead contributor on a range of mobile app, web, print, email and product designs. This individual must be a highly motivated professional who enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced, agile design/development environment.
You would be working on the User Experience team. We design the entire product experience from the moment they open the box. We need to someone who can help write the educational content that guides the user through using the product, and diagnosing technical issues.
Required Skills and qualifications:
– The ability to learn quickly: You should be able to pick up and run with new information and master new software and tools.
– Excellent written communication skills: You’ll need to explain complex topics for nontechnical audiences.
– Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills.
– Strong technical background working in blogs or websites or apps.
– An eye for design: Familiarity with basic design and formatting principles.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and a little about yourself.