Writing and Content Marketing Internships—Fall Semester 2016
EKR is a marketing agency filled with wicked smart brand strategists. Our growing list of clients includes big names like Google, Miche, TV Guide, Fox Movie Channel and Kraft. We’re looking for smart, irreverent, energetic interns to write outstanding copy for a variety of projects.
Please apply if you’re enthusiastic about contributing to marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, websites, brochures—maybe even billboards. We want people who love to write and can’t wait to enhance their skills. Interested in strategy, social media and content development? You’ll have the chance to learn how writing contributes to these important parts of EKR’s business.
When you work as an intern at EKR, you’ll receive feedback and mentoring from expert marketers and content specialists. Expect to write and rewrite—that’s the biz. In the end, you’ll come away with more than just an impressive line on your resume. You’ll know you’ve become a better writer and content marketer than when you started.
● Starts August 29 (orientation meeting will be that day) and ends December 9. The start and end dates are flexible.
● Plan to work at least 3 days a week in 4-hour blocks (8–12 or 1–5) each of those days at our office in downtown Provo. We’ll work with you to accommodate your schedule.
● You can receive class credit from your school.
We’re looking for four interns with some pretty stellar capacities:
○ Creative Writers : Two interns will be all-in for the creative writing. Write and rewrite for a good time.
○ Creative Writer and Editor : One intern will be needed to not only contribute to the creative writing, but also share their editing flair and expertise. This position is heavy on the writing, but we’d love to see you flaunt your editing skills.
○ User Experience Writer : One intern will be focusing on user experience, which means he/she will be working with the designers to come up with websites and designs that flow well with written content.
Email Austin to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
[P.S. There’s even a cereal bar, a fridge full of sodas and Free Lunch Fridays.]