A word from Wallaroo Media, a Provo-based digital marketing firm and a perennial destination for bright, BYU interns:
A content marketing intern at Wallaroo Media will facilitate the entire content creation process, from the initial brainstorm to the finished product. Whether you’re writing about the Swiss Alps or Fast and Furious, you will be given to task to research, write, and edit digital content for a variety of industries.
Wallaroo Media has over seventy clients from all different sectors of the business world: lawyers, restaurants, survival products, language learning software, apparel, and yes, even hay balancer.
As an intern, you will:
- Brainstorm ideas and develop a marketing strategy for new clients
- Research content gaps and online trends to come up with exciting content ideas
- Write and organize copy for blog posts, articles, and interactive content pieces
- Learn Digital Marketing & SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with weekly trainings
- Assist in maintaining the online reputation of our clients on Yelp, Google+, etc.
- Act as auxiliary to the social media and PR team (help with writing social media calendars, pitching, etc.)
- Act as a primary team member on time-sensitive projects: advertising for a Luke Bryan concert, running a Dallas Cowboys ticket contest, recruiting signups for a Worldwide Online HR conference
Your internship at Wallaroo Media is what you make it. We play a lot of foosball here, too.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org from now until December 18th. Interns will work about 20 hrs/week at the 120 W Center Street office and will start at the beginning of Winter Semester, January 5.
Previous writing experience and an interest in digital marketing is preferred.