EmployeeReferrals.com, a company based in Draper, UT, is looking for a full-time account manager with excellent writing and communication skills. This person would work with directly with customers who want to improve their employee referral program by adopting the EmployeeReferrals platform. They would also:
- Train recruiters on how to use our software more effectively.
- Respond to support requests from users.
- Conduct a kick-off meeting to gather requirements for a new company launch.
- Relay information gathered during your calls to the EmployeeReferrals product team.
- Help a customer make design decisions on their employee portal page.
Applicants should have their BA and should be able to demonstrate writing and public relations skills. Previous software experience is not required (but would be appreciated). For more information, click here, or contact Kendall Frazier (email@example.com).