Career Step is looking for a full-time web content developer.
The Web Content Developer is responsible for creating and maintaining content for Career Step’s online training programs. Primary duties include content editing, layout, image manipulation and editing of media files.
- Proofreads curriculum content for style, syntax, and grammar.
- Tracks/maps training program requirements from subject matter experts through implementation of the requirements.
- Performs quality assurance of new program releases.
- Creates HTML documents with CSS layouts according to style guidelines.
- Creates and edits Java Script and basic animations.