Entrata, a property management software company located in Lehi, UT, is looking for a content writing intern. In addition to providing training for the position, Entrata offers interns a $500 gas stipend and flexible scheduling. Prospective interns work with the company to create a schedule of 4-20 hrs/week.
Additionally, you maybe interested to know that Entrata has a history of hiring from its intern pool. You can review the job description below, or visit their website’s careers page here.
This role will generate innovative content for our customers by researching, brainstorming for, and writing engaging blogs to help strengthen the online reputation and credibility of our clients’ online presence. Training is included with this position. Flexible schedules available.
- Attend training at Entrata (CW 101, 102, 103 and SEO 101, 102, 103)
- Create informational and engaging blogs that focus on assigned topics and demographics
- Adhere to established deadlines and proactively respond to related feedback and requests
- Keep pace with Content Writing, Social Media, Internet Marketing, and Local SEO trends
- Fast turnaround on daily or weekly assigned content tasks
- Quality content production to both industry, client, and company standards
- Effective communication with in-house content team on accomplishments and roadblocks
- Must be majoring or minoring in a related field—English, Journalism, or otherwise
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent grammar and writing proficiency
- School credit available to current students (1, 2, or 3 credits)
- $500 gas stipend can be provided as needed
Work Schedule and Location:
- Flexible scheduling is available. 4-20 hours per week.
- Our content team and office is located in Lehi, UT
If you like the idea of joining one of the fastest growing software companies around, and you meet the above criteria, please take a upload your resume and participate in a quick video interview at the following link: http://bit.ly/CW_Internship