Do you have a passion for helping people come up with solutions to their toughest problems? So do we and we want you to join our team! Energy Management Corporation is a 39 year-old and growing industrial automation company that sells and services electrical motors, drives, and generators, and we are looking for qualified individuals to fulfill a summer internship!
We are seeking multiple creative and motivated summer interns in the digital marketing field to help expand our branding – including an e-commerce website (www.vfds.com), a new manufacturing brand (www.galtelectric.com), and our corporate website (www.emcsolutions.com). This is a great opportunity for college students to get a variety of digital marketing experience in an e-commerce setting, including online store operation, product listings, video production, analytics, and SEO.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Content creation (50% technical writing)
- Assist in video scripting and shooting
- Assist in maintaining multiple engineering YouTube channels
- Create product listings for our e-commerce website vfds.com
- Help with the remodeling project of our ecommerce site
- Brainstorm ideas to maintain and expand our branding
- Assist in maintaining social media Q&A (including YouTube channels and a technical blog)
- Create monthly Google Analytics traffic reports
- Create e-mail campaigns
- Marketing research (engineering products)
- Support our sales team’s events and promotional needs
- Junior or Senior year of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields
- Fluent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Outgoing personality
- Available from the beginning of May through the end of August 2018
- E-commerce platform development experience
- Video work experience
- Graphic Design experience
- SEO experience
Applicants should be comfortable taking directions from other team members, as well as being proactive in providing improvement suggestions and creative ideas independently.
Applicants must be able to fulfill the physical duties of the job, which include being able to: stand or walk for long periods of time, occasionally sit, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. Applicants must be able to reach with hands and arms. Applicants must also be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
EMC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour