Considerations: This is a part-time unpaid volunteer internship that works from our Park City, UT office.
Learning Goals/Objectives: Our Marketing Intern will work directly with Marketing Coordinator and Senior Marketing Manager, who will supervise intern on research projects and provide the intern with experience in non-profit event promotion, building communication, logistical, and analytical skill set.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position will be based in Park City, supporting the marketing of our local Utah events
- Identifies and corresponds with Utah artists, art organizations, universities, etc., including underrepresented and diverse communities, to engage them in our local Institute activities.
- Helps to track community and local organization event calendars and submit Institute events
- Updates database with art organizations, universities, and festivals and includes key personnel names and their contact information.
- Drives activations onsite during events, includes surveying, social media, and audience interaction tools for public screenings
- Generates post-event surveys and completes survey analysis and reporting
- Prepares and coordinates delivery of physical flyers and sends digital flyers, program handouts and/or posters for public activities as directed
- Assists marketing coordinator to perform detailed and comprehensive research on local advertising and media outlets specific to geographic location.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team-player who works well in a collaborative environment.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Available to work weekly, evening screenings July-August.