Deadline April 15, 2019
The Laura Ingalls Wilder Memorial Society’s internship program is a one of a kind learning experience that offers students an opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a museum at one of South Dakota’s most famous tourist destinations.
Social Media Internship
We are offering a 12-week learning opportunity for one student, who will become knowledgeable in all aspects of managing a tourism destination and understanding what travelers want from a first-hand view.
Wage: $9.50/hour with housing assistance
What You Will Learn:
- How to give an interesting and informative presentation to groups.
- Maintain our online community through Facebook, Vertical Response, Blog, Instagram, and other social medium platforms.
- Assist our Director with regional promotions and advertising.
- How to create, plan, and implement special events.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects specific to your goals and talents.