At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Education: Currently enrolled in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations or related program
• Comfortable writing and editing content for multiple platforms
• Ultra-high standards and a passion for exceptional work
• Comfortable with Apple OS platform
• Detail driven, creating technically flawless products
• Passionate about marketing and contributes to all team projects and general building of brand
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to write professionally and creatively to craft relevant and engaging content
• Excels in team environment but is self-motivated and accountable to work
• Well-developed written, verbal and presentation skills
• Sense of humor, professional behavior, and friendly attitude
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Description : This paid internship runs Spring Semester 2019 (January-April) and provides a student with an excellent real-world opportunity to strategize, create assets and contribute to marketing initiatives. Under the direction of the Marketing Director and Marketing Project Manager, and as part of the in-house marketing team, the Marketing Communications Intern will work on various projects for Revere Health as a whole and individual departments/clinics.
Projects and responsibilities may include:
• Ad copy creation
• Social media campaigns
• Event planning and coordination
• Content creation (web, intranet, blog)
• Internal communication (newsletter, emails, presentations, infographics, brochures, forms, fliers, etc.) design
• PR (pitching stories to media, coordinating television appearances)
• Assist in strategy and concept development
• Solve problems conceptually in collaboration with marketing team
Why Work Here
• Competitive compensation
• A fun, energetic environment that fosters creativity and focuses on results
• Collaborative work environment
• Opportunity to work with the best marketing team in a growing, rapidly changing field
• Flexible schedule – must be able to work 20 hours/week between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
Hours: 20 hours per week, available between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday-Friday.