This is a full-time position and represents an opportunity to gain exposure to the world of regulatory affairs, as it relates to dōTERRA’s cosmetic, food, nutritional supplements, and essential oil products.
- Assist with cleanup and improvement of department organization systems
- Develop documents with specialized formatting
- Assist with scanning monographs and other books for use to support registrations
- Assist with preparation of product dossiers
- Help with data entry of labels into government systems
- Creation of regulatory claims summaries
- Collaborate with the team to create market training power point templates
- Support the input of data from various locations into a centralized database
- Request of CFS/GMP documents as needed
- Authentication of CFS/GMP and other documents as needed
- Preparing and coordinating product requisitions
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, including strong organizational skills are essential.
- Proactive and continual improvement mindset.
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects and track large amounts of dynamic data.
- Ability to research, read, understand and summarize technical data.
- Relevant computer knowledge and experience (Excel, Word, Outlook, Google spreadsheets).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, with proficient written and oral communication skills
We are currently accepting applications for this position.