Scalar is looking for a creative and driven content marketing intern to join their marketing team. The content marketing intern will be responsible for writing marketing materials such as white papers, blog posts, service and industry-specific collateral, and additional materials as requested by the head of marketing or suggested by the intern. The content marketing intern will be able to work closely with the head of marketing to shape their internship in order to gain the experience they intend, including taking ownership of the content planning and management or stepping into additional marketing roles of interest in order to gain a broader understanding of marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a content creation and publication calendar
- Conduct industry research, study relevant content, and utilize internal resources in order to create white papers
- Identify industry insights and employ content optimization techniques to write blog posts
- Assist in creating additional marketing materials and campaigns as needed
- Outstanding writing, editing, and communication abilities
- Advanced online researching and reporting skills
- Drive to meet deadlines while producing quality work
- Confidence to share ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Self-motivation to maintain a high degree of autonomy while also contributing to a dynamic team environment
- Ability to learn independently and solve problems with minimal supervision
Full or part-time internship. 20 to 40 hours per week.
Competitive hourly wage.
- Go to: https://scalar.io/careers/content-marketing-intern/
- Fill out the form and attach your resume.
- Submit your application along with 2-3 writing samples.
May 31, 2018.
Whenever the candidate is available to start between May 1 and June 8.
Scalar is the leading independent valuation firm for tax, financial reporting, transaction advisory, and litigation purposes. Scalar empowers business leaders to make informed and effective decisions through meticulous valuations, insightful consultations, and active client engagement.
Founded in 2009, Scalar has become a world-class financial firm, combining the highest level of service and quality with the energy and efficiency of a startup.
Scalar’s experienced team recognizes every client’s situation is unique and works tirelessly to refine and apply the most effective methodologies when performing valuations, calculating risk, and uncovering business opportunities to help clients plan for success.
Scalar specializes in the following areas:
– Valuation Consulting
– 409A Valuation
– Fairness Opinions
– Purchase Price Accounting (ASC 805)
– Goodwill & Intangible Asset Impairment (ASC 350 & 360)
– Portfolio Valuation (ASC 820)
– Derivative Valuation (ASC 815)
– Tax Valuations
Kara Frazier, Marketing Manager at Scalar
Location of Internship
874 E Pioneer Road
Draper, UT 84020