The mission of the Mark Twain Home Foundation is to promote awareness and appreciation of the life and
works of Mark Twain and to demonstrate the relevance of his stories and ideas to citizens of the world.
Internships are available in the following areas:
- Public Relations
- Web Design
Our unpaid internships will include:
- Flexible scheduling
- Varying length internships based on your needs and ours
- Year-round opportunities
- Hands-on experience
- One-on-one work with the staff
- A chance to put your name on real-life projects
- Indispensable experience for future endeavors
- A chance to help preserve a piece of American history!
Those interested in this one-of-a-kind opportunity should learn a bit about the museum by visiting our website, www.marktwainmuseum.org and send resume, cover letter and application found below to email@example.com.