The Education and Training Internship provides an opportunity to gain valuable work experience by interfacing with people across various departments and at various levels of the organization. The Education and Training Specialist position is part of Workfront’s Customer Experience (CX) Training and Education Team. In this role, you will assist our Training team as they work with customers, partners, professional services, customer support, operations and customer success teams with the resources, reports, documentation, and data to do their best work. This is a hands-on position in a fast paced and highly interactive work environment. The Training and Education Intern will have direct access to all members of the Training team and will have the opportunity to network with all other departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Training operations and general task
- Transcription of Videos
- Working in Workfront Ascent (LMS)
- Checking live course schedules in Ascent for accuracy
- Handle sandbox environment requests
- QA of courses (with list of items)
- Write help articles for training
- Assist with creation of LMS based training
- Add help articles used in courses to spreadsheets
- Update course scripts/outlines based on Bridge
- Weekly- update reporting
- Updating courses (example: alternative video links, adding screenshots and text)
- Create screenshots needed for Training
- Assist with gathering of documents for Boot Camp
- Adding files to sandbox environments for Instructor led courses
- Check live schedule for errors, redundancies, missing classes, etc.
- Schedule classes in Zoom
- Schedule classes in Workfront Ascent
- Research content for one-pagers, quick guides, etc.
- Copy edit one-pagers, quick guides, etc.
- Write content for one-pagers, quick guides, etc.
- Upload one-pagers, etc., to appropriate classes in Bridge
Customer Success Training
- Assist with recording and scheduling of trainings needed for interal Workfront