SALT LAKE CITY
Radiant Works is looking for a social savvy intern to manage our multi-channel platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Email, SEO, etc.). As an entity of Deseret Management Corporation, our mission is to be trusted voices that enlighten, strengthen and inspire hundreds of millions of families worldwide. We are interested in hiring individuals who share our vision.
Why do we need you?
We actually don’t (ha ha); but we love to provide opportunity for college-age students to learn more about marketing, advertising, social media and design in a business setting.
What would you do?
The primary responsibility of the Social Media/Graphic Design Intern is to work closely with the Social Media Director to post viral content on a daily basis. This internship is 28 hours per week.
Duties may include:
- Post and create visual content on social media
- Prepare client and internal reports
- Play occasional ping pong game(s)
- Posting content to hundreds of social pages
- Monitor real-time traffic to FamilyShare Network websites
- Assist with content creation
- Provide weekly reports
- Research social media needs and trends
- Eat pho (if you don’t know what that is, find out)
- Working on a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in communications, business, marketing or graphic design
- Strong social media and analytics knowledge
- Must be willing and capable of adapting to ever-changing media policies and practices to help the team stay ahead in a competitive market
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in print
Additional Skills (desired, but not required):
- International writing and speaking (Preference for Spanish and Portuguese)
- Experience working with social media campaigns
- Video editing and graphic design skills (highly desired)
- Data analysis and web analytics skills
- Practical professional experience in social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and more)