Founded in 2014, Slingshot is a customer engagement platform that helps home services companies thrive in the modern marketplace.
What we need:
- An interest in marketing/public relations.
- Clear, effective, and message-driven writing.
- Flexibility – candidates should be comfortable working on a variety of tasks.
- Creativity – nothing cuts through the background noise like a fresh idea.
- Internal motivation – we’re looking for candidates who will hit the ground running and provide excellent work without the need of a babysitter.
- *Visual and web design experience are a bonus, but not required.
What you’ll do :
- Work alongside the Director of Marketing on a breadth of marketing/PR/event projects
- Write engaging content for employee newsletters, blog posts, and online resources.
- Manage travel and logistics for industry events
- Collect and manage client and employee reviews
- Contribute to digital marketing and social media strategy
- Various marketing/PR projects as dictated by our need and your interests
What you’ll gain:
- Web design experience via WordPress Visual Composer.
- Experience in a fun, fast-paced startup environment. (Check us out on Glassdoor)
- Awesome material for your Marketing/PR portfolio.
- An opportunity to work alongside C-suite executives.
- The flexibility and convenience of working with your school schedule
- Professional references – we love interns and want to see you succeed.
Office location : 1504 N Technology Way, Building D, Suite 1300, Orem, UT 84097 (Near Provo Canyon about 10 minutes north of BYU and UVU)
Hours : Flexible (likely 10-20 hrs/week)
Compensation : This internship is non-paid
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent