- Job Title: Content Management Intern
- Job Description: Assist the content marketing team in its core objective of promoting the web properties of Best Company through the creation, publishing, and proliferation of engaging content
The main focus of this internship will be to assist the content marketing department with developing accurate and engaging content. Interns will also assist the content department with its social media and public relations efforts. Interns will work with and directly report to the Manager of Content Marketing. Unlike many internships, selected interns will be given a significant amount of autonomy in brainstorming and carrying out their own ideas and initiatives.
While the duration of this internship will last for 3-4 months, there is the opportunity for subsequent employment (full or part-time) depending on the success of the internship and performance of the intern(s).
- Strong Writer: Must be able to efficiently write engaging and accurate content.
- Independent: Able to work productively without being micro-managed.
- Flexible: Able to quickly adapt to changes in expectations and responsibilities.
- Strategic: Able to evaluate and understand the self-interests of target markets, craft messaging specific to those interests, and deliver messaging in an engaging manner.
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: English, Journalism, Public Relations, General Communications, Digital Media
Application Process: Apply online at https://bestcompany.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=47
Application Deadline: 9/1/17
Start Date: 9/11/17
Company Description: BestCompany.com, LLC is the owner and operator of bestcompany.com, a website aimed at providing people with better data to help them make better purchasing decisions. BestCompany.com has ranked and reviewed more than 4,000 businesses spanning over 100 industries. The company’s proprietary algorithm uses data from experts and actual customers to rank the companies featured on its site. Located in the heart of the “Silicon Slopes,” Best Company has experienced double-digit growth each year since its inception in 2013.
City and State for location of experience: Pleasant Grove, UT