Developing business skills and receiving educational experiences while working in a fast paced environment within the marketing department. Assisting with various collegiate and professional sponsorships to gain a better knowledge of this advertising channel along with an increased knowledge in promotions and event marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Assist with various sports sponsorships.
- Assist Sponsorships Events Manager with scheduling team members. This includes making sure events are properly prepared for execution.
- Assist with promotional fulfillment with various professional and collegiate sponsorships.
- Attend and help with various events.
- Help coordinate Business Development sponsorships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Currently attending an educational institution with an emphasis in marketing, communications, or public relations study.
High school diploma or equivalent