Seeking engaging writer who loves research and creative non-fiction.
Do you love research and details? Are you passionate about telling a factual story in a fun and engaging way? Do you like technical topics and the idea of making them not so boring? Are you an information sponge?
Want an internship where you can stretch your brain and apply your education? We are looking for a 3rd or 4th-year student to assist in research and writing of content, including proposals and presentations.
Who do we want?
– Clever and organized
– Honest and dependable
– Love to take a project to completion, including the details
– So detailed we will be ashamed to show your files
– Tech savvy is a bonus trait
Who is Adapt Consulting?
– Culture focused, we are all about people and relationships
– Construction Management and Process Improvement firm located on the Provo-Orem hill
– 2-3 person office where we work hard and have as much fun as we can while we do
https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5Salary: Depends on candidate