Position Title: Content Marketing Intern
Status: 20 hours/week
Location: ObservePoint Home Office – Provo, UT
Department Name: Marketing
ObservePoint Company Description
ObservePoint is a dynamically growing software company providing enterprise-class Data Quality Assurance applications for many of the world’s most recognizable brands, including Lululemon, HP, Staples, Adobe, and USBank. Our patented and proprietary data quality assurance applications empower organizations to identify, analyze, test and monitor their marketing technologies to guide better data-driven decisions. We help companies know if their Big Data is telling the truth.
Backed by respected venture capital firms, and led by digital analytics pioneers, ObservePoint serves hundreds of enterprise clients worldwide, has very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and is looking to add more passionate people to our team. Come and see why our employees and clients love being a part of the ObservePoint family.
The ObservePoint Marketing department is looking for a dedicated and ambitious marketing intern to join the team in supporting all areas of marketing and production. The marketing intern will work directly with the Content Manager and Creative Team to help research and execute across multiple marketing disciplines and initiatives.
This internship will offer you the opportunity to get your feet wet in a wide range of content and digital marketing initiatives. You will contribute to research projects for the future, and quick-turn projects for near term events and promotions.
• Assist with ObservePoint marketing initiatives
• Support marketing team in production of event materials, props/décor, and signage for both internal & external events/promos
• Help with note-taking and transcription for internal events and meetings
• Assist in general marketing research projects including gathering and sorting information and building reports/research documents
• Assist Marketing department with all logistics and administrative tasks as needed to execute projects effectively and successfully
• Assist with Social Media marketing and campaigns
• Work on archival and marketing administrative projects
• Pursuing a BA/BS in Marketing related field
• Strong interest in learning across multiple areas of marketing
• Complete willingness to support multiple disciplines and levels of a marketing team
• Great attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, and to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Good decision making and problem solving skills.
• Strong computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Ability to stay focused and work independently (self starter) and as part of a team.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• High energy with the ability to maintain a positive attitude
• Basic design skills
• Knowledge/interest in web analytics industry
Click HERE to apply.
Visit ObservePoint.com to learn more about working for one of Utah’s fastest-growing start-ups.