We are looking to expand our video team by hiring a few dedicated and ambitious individuals to help us with the many video projects we are working on for Mormon Hub. Our goal is to produce uplifting, quality, and entertaining content.
As a Videographer/Video Editor, you will be responsible for all aspects of video production, including setting up camera/audio equipment, lighting, storyboarding, filming, editing, post-production, sound, and more.
- In conjunction with the video design lead and other team members – Plan, storyboard, and execute a variety of video projects, including short documentaries, event and holiday themed productions, news reels, and short animations
- Set up lighting for interview style and green screen video production
- Collaborate with design, writing, and social media teams to assist in department-specific video production needs
- Create motion graphics utilizing After Effects, Premiere, and other Adobe software as needed per project
- Analyze current media trends on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube, being aware of what allows for the production of modern and viral content
- Attend and video document events at our Share Expos
- Brainstorm and develop team and individual project ideas as needed
- Video production experience; advertising and animation majors preferred.
- Familiarity with video, audio, and lighting equipment
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe software, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Understanding of basic design principles: composition, color, balance, timing, etc.
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Additional Information Please include sample work and/or link to a portfolio
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Position: Part Time
- Location: Orem, UT
- Office Hours: 20 hours/wk — hours are flexible to work around classes or other employment
- Compensation: TBD