KSL Broadcast Group – Salt Lake City, UT
Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Who we are: Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Position Summary: This is a paid internship with our music stations: KSFI FM 100.3 and KRSP 103.5 The Arrow. We are looking for a skilled, creative and organized senior currently enrolled in an accredited university with a major in graphic design, communications, advertising, or a directly related field. During the intership, you will be involved in the digital marketing operations of two successful radio stations, with the potential for full time employment at the conclusion of your internship.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and/or coordinates the development of artwork, illustration and layouts in a wide range of formats that involve public information, community outreach, marketing and advertising materials.
- Prioritizes and ensures the timely completion of projects in consultation with the Promotions Manager, and works closely with sales staff as well.
- Provides digital graphics content for websites and apps.
- Prepares files for publication, and may provide design and layout consultation to other staff, as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Strong digital and web experience
- Excellent sense of typography
- Media-savvy and knowledgeable about latest social trends and news
- Impeccable organizational, communication (including grammar and spelling) and interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter with a results oriented mindset
- Creative and conceptual thinker
Education : Seniors enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in graphic design, communications, advertising, or a directly related field.
Experience : Additional experience with web-based design and applications is desirable.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
Apply here: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=042b466a561963da&q=internship&l=utah&tk=1b4jf6js218n18o2&from=ja&alid=583df9960cf2d39645b1dd1c&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=job_alerts