Code Corp – Draper, UT
Full-time, Part-time, Internship
|We are looking for a positive and dynamic individual to be a part of our Code team as a marketing intern. This individual will explore the internal facets of Codes cutting edge marketing strategies, while learning the basic fundamental of marketing. You will be working in a fast paced business, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions.
To gain successful experience, the individual would:
- Reporting: Event/Promotion ROI
- Data entry: CodeAlliance Revenue into SaleForce
- Assisting with tradeshow logistics
- Document management
Perks to being a Code Intern at Code
- Paid an fair market value.
- As an intern you are an intimate part of the entire design process from the initial design concept, to prototype, to testing, to mass production.
- Gain real-world exposure to problems and issues that perhaps are not found in textbooks.
- Increase your marketability to employers. (Including Code; many of our internships become full time employment)
- “Try before you buy” experience, as an intern you will get to evaluate Code or even the career paths prior to committing to full-time employment.
- Increase your self-confidence in the workplace, while easing the transition from being a student to entering the workforce.
- Have resume building experience while applying concepts and principles you have learned during school.
- Receive hands-on experience and exposure to real world scenarios.
- Network with professionals in your field, for references and future job opportunities.
- Earn income; all Code internships are paid an hourly wage.
- Code offers flexible hours for our interns
Apply here: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=8d10f4f282265000&q=internship&l=utah&tk=1b2p0vbq71fli5lb&from=web