Position Description in Salt Lake City, UT
- Perform complex analyses of marketing platforms and campaigns
- Execute client interactions that are aligned with best practices, and is responsible for working with digital marketing managers
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Serves as a key resource on complex and / or critical issues and develop innovative solutions
- Work within cross-functional teams, using data and analytics and technologies to drive business critical decisions
- Utilize excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects, under quick deadlines and be able to respond quickly and accurately to change
- Map and pull data to produce campaign performance reports
- Build relationships with colleagues in multiple sales and marketing organizations in a highly complex matrix environment
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or another related field from an accredited college/university during the duration of the internship. Internships are not intended for graduating seniors.
- Looking for candidates that possess a balance of analytical, creative, and strategic thinking skills
- The ideal candidate will have a desire to analyze digital marketing campaigns through marketing automation and CRM tools
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered)
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we’re building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we’re looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant – and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Apply here: https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/data/jobs/business-operations/685263-digital-marketing-analyst-intern-salt-lake-city-ut?utm_source=indeed.com&utm_medium=job_posting&utm_campaign=branding&utm_term=&utm_content=na_na_enterprise_na&Taleo_ID=JB-19908