FamilyShare.com is looking for an intern to help with our content team. As an entity of Deseret Digital Media, our mission is to be trusted voices that enlighten, strengthen and inspire hundreds of millions of families worldwide. We are interested in hiring individuals who share our vision.
The primary responsibly of an editorial intern is to work closely with the FamilyShare.com Content Manager on various projects related to content creation.
This is a full-time, paid position (40 hours per week).
· Write articles for FamilyShare.com
· Participate in editorial meetings
· Make strategic content decisions based off of analytics
· Provide reports about article performance
· Create video content for our social channels and site
· Junior or Senior-level student
· Minimum two years writing experience (doesn’t need to be professional)
· Social media knowledge
· Excellent communication skills, both in person and in print
· Some graphic designs and video editing skills
We are looking for self-starters who know how to work hard, manage their time and produce content quickly and efficiently.
This internship is a great experience to learn practical skills and give you industry knowledge that will help you in your future career.
Send a resume and a writing sample to Amberlee Lovell at firstname.lastname@example.org